Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Family visits!

Hi Everyone--sorry we've been so bad about posting new pictures this week. Life is gotten a little hectic! We had a great visit from our Greek Grandma (yiayia) this week--she spoiled me with lots of kisses, hugs and singing plus a good lesson in Greek words. I can't wait to learn more as I get older! I already love my yiayia a ton and she promised me that she would come back to visit me with Papu sometime in October when he has more time off from work. And this weekend my Nana and Grandpa are coming to visit me--I'm so excited!


My yiayia and me.



This week has been pretty eventful--I went to the doctors on Thursday and learned that I've grown over a pound and a half the last two weeks! I'm just about 9 lbs now. The doctor says my height and weight are in the 50the percentile, so I'm exactly average! My mom is happy because that means all the time we spend breastfeeding is paying off. On the flip side, I have officially gotten my first case of "baby acne" but my mom says it is only temporary.

Outside on the balcony enjoying some really good Santa Barbara weather.



Chillin' in my bouncy chair--I really love the mornings when I hang out while my mom eats breakfast.



All snuggled up after bath time!



Just me looking cute again.


1 comment:

  1. Looking cute indeed! And in that unabashedly adorable long-john get-up. Love it! (It's even cuter on... how is all this extreme cute-ness possible?)I can't wait to visit you guys again soon!:) Monica

    ReplyDelete